Once a year, the Bremen Founders’ Prize of the Sparkasse Bremen is awarded to start-ups from our beautiful Hanseatic city. This time the prize was awarded virtually to the four nominated start-ups due to the coronavirus. The usual prize money of 10.000€ was doubled and distributed among all four participants. There was 8.000€ for the first place and 4.000€ each for the three second place winners. Among the four nominees were JUST ADD AI (JAAI), the start-ups MyEnso (online supermarket), ELISE (software for engineers) and Freiheit Media (agency for digital marketing). Read more
Recently the latest update for MAILISSA has been released. In the course of the update many functions were revised and some new ones were added. In the following you will find an overview of the most important changes and innovations.
Names and colors can be freely defined in the middleware
Category “Assigned” is set automatically
If a user puts an e-mail in the “Edit” status, the category “Assigned” is automatically set.
Order of the connectors can be changed
Order can now be changed by Drag&Drop
Category for transferred e-mail
A transferred e-mail is now assigned a category. Color and title are configurable.
In addition to the global history, there is now a context-related history, which is displayed according to the sender address.
Favorites for history
Entries in the global and sender-specific history can now be saved as favorites
New UI element for multiple selection
A combo box that allows multiple selections. Event NextStep is triggered when the box is closed.
New UI element for long lists
Lists can now be shown as radio buttons at the first display. After selecting a value, the list becomes a combo box.
Favorites can now be given their own label.
Already transferred e-mails are marked in the Add-In
If the Add-In is opened for an e-mail that has already been transferred, a message is displayed indicating that this e-mail has already been transferred.
Thanks to low code, HCL Domino Volt makes it easy to develop powerful, secure, and enterprise-ready applications. HCL is committed to a continuous delivery cycle and released the first major release of Domino Volt on July 28, 2020.
A lot has happened since the launch of Domino Volt. The latest release v1.0.1 comes with over 10 new features and improvements. The latest release allows users across the enterprise to continue to build applications without technical knowledge, whilst delivering greater value to your Domino investment. The highlights include:
- Extend the reach of your applications: Increase engagement beyond your logged-in users by providing anonymous access to applications.
- Unleash your Domino data: Point-and-click integration allows users to leverage Domino data in their applications without writing code.
- Empower users with enterprise data: Easily look up company data, sales or directory information without the need for technical knowledge.
Creating applications is now even faster because workflow design and access to data is much easier. Get more value from your applications by extending their use outside your organization.
Watch the full replay here:
Full feature set: What’s new in v1.0.1:
- Anonymous Access: Extend the value of Domino Volt to people outside your organization by creating applications that can be used without authentication to your directory.
- Out-of-the-box directory services: Easily look up information about people in your directory, such as who is the manager of an employee, email address, location, or other data contained in the directory.
- Direct access to Domino data: Domino Volt designers now have a simplified way to integrate data from Domino views and documents into their applications.
- Docker containers: Container deployment helps streamline the setup and management of your Domino Volt installation. A pre-configured sample environment is included as an option for easy setup, learning and evaluation purposes.
- Application Upgrade: Update edits and changes to existing applications. Upgrading keeps the URL used to access the application and previously collected data intact.
- Dynamic role assignment: Assign users to dynamic roles. For example, you can assign an employee³s manager the role of “approver” for submitted requests.
- Improved file user interface in the text widget: Easily add and manage files and images used in your text elements.
- Service Catalog: Define and catalog service definitions that can be used by Domino Volt app designers. This “define once and use by all” approach allows organizations to create and reuse integration points specific to their organization. Domino Volt designers can integrate them into their applications without any technical knowledge of the API.
- Integration of PDF documents: Add fillable PDF templates to your application to create PDF documents. Capture data and insert it into the template. Save the resulting PDF file locally or with the submission record.
We are happy to advise you
Do you have questions about Domino Volt? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
On 17.07.2020 the launch webinar of HCL Verse 2.0 took place. Version 2.0 is more modern and secure than ever before. HCL Verse 2.0 helps you to organize your day better and increases the efficiency and performance of your teamwork. Read more
Normality is slowly returning to our world, including work life. The home office is still the preferred place to work at, and many will certainly continue to do so – and that’s a good thing. We have learned that this is how it works. Read more
These are excited and exciting times in which we currently live and work. Many of us may experience for the first time what it means not to go to the office to do our daily work – if that is even possible. Read more
Despite the Corona crisis, we offer you our full service without any restrictions. Even from your home office we remain one hundred percent ready for you. Read more
The current exceptional situation with regard to the coronavirus affects all of us in everyday life as well as in a professional context. Thanks to our agile and digital way of working, we are also well prepared for the changes and restrictions of the coming weeks. In order to protect the health of our employees, we mainly work in the home office. Read more
Flexible and agile business software? How great would it be!
As in the years before, We4IT will be sponsoring the upcoming Engage conference! Europe’s biggest and most famous User Group Conference for HCL products (formerly IBM) will take place this year again in the Netherlands in Arnhem, after we had the pleasure to visit the wonderful city of Brussels last year. Read more